The IBM ThinkPad Dock II not only provides the convenience of easy cable management, but also offers one-step disconnection of your ThinkPad notebook from all peripheral devices, including network and modem connections. The ThinkPad Dock II is a full featured, versatile desktop expansion solution.
Features & Benefits:
• Pass-thru (replication) of all ports on the
ThinkPad, including modem and ethernet connections
• Pass-thru of many ports makes it quicker and easier to connect and disconnect the ThinkPad notebook from various peripherals as well as network and telephone connections.
• An Integrated power supply provides power pass-thru to the ThinkPad and all functions of the ThinkPad Dock.
• Convenience buttons on the ThinkPad Dock provide easy on/off system switch and a one-touch network disconnect button.
• RJ11 and RJ45 pass-thru allows connection to a network and telephone line due to mini-PCI card architecture available on the ThinkPad. This allows for the network card (including Gigabit Ethernet) and/or modem on board the ThinkPad notebook to function through the RJ11/RJ45 ports on the dock.
• An additional Ultrabay 2000 modular bay in the ThinkPad Dock supports most of the same Ultrabay options used in ThinkPad notebooks.
• Provides parallel, serial, 4 USB 2.0 ports, keyboard, mouse, DVI, line-in and line-out ports, as well as 2 PCMCIA card slots and a half size PCI slot.
• Integrated key-lock and system tray and slot for optional cable lock help secure your ThinkPad notebook and Dock II
• Backed by IBM Service and Support